Monday, December 1, 2008

aku di'tag'

aku telah di'tag' sekali lagi oleh mr.ashabulz. kali pertama aku tolak coz diluar kemampuanku...hahahaha...tapi die still mencuba nak tag aku sekali lagi. ( anda benar2 xmudah give up + tabah...hihi..gurau je ashabulz) dan kali ini aku terima dengan hati yg terbuka..hehe...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
- no one

2. What were you doing at 8.00 a.m?
- still sleeping….Zzzz

3. what were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- clean up my home

4. What happened to you in 2006?
- I’m was studying at matric. And it’s gave sweet memories for me.

5. What was the lat thing you said out loud?
- aduh..sejuknya...

6. How many beverages did you have today?
- just one..sky juice…ngee

7. What color is your hairbrush?
- cokelat

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
- topup…celcom rm10..but it expired already…huhu

9. Where were you last night?
- not going anywhere just at home

10. Where do you keep your change?
- my purse but sometimes in my pocket

11. What’s the wheather like today?
- so bad. Its raining…huhu

12. What color is your front door?
- cokelat

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
- cokelat…love chocolate….love eskrim..nyum3

14. What excites you?
- got msg or call from someone that I like so much…whee~~~

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- nope..i like my hair style now. Not too long and not too short

16. Are you over the age of 25?
- nope..i’m still sweet 20…=)

17. Do you talk a lot?
- depends to my mood. Sometimes I will become talkactive but sometimes I will not say anything…shhhhh….

18. Do you watch the O.C?
- O.C? nope…and actually I never hear bout O.C…hahaha

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
- Steven??let me think first…hurm

20. Do you make up your own words?
- sometimes…depends

21. Are you a jealous person?
- maybe..

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
- ASHABULZ…=p

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
- Keyo ( my friend a.k.a my bro)

24. Who’s the first person on your call list?
- nobody want call me..:’(….haha…just kidding..i forget who are the first coz I’ve already delete the list…hehe

25. What does the last text message you received say?
- ai lya..umah awak banjir x?

26. Do you chew on your straw?
- nope…

27. Do you have curly hair?
- yes..but only 35%...hehe

28. Where’s the next place you’re going?
- grocery..i’m at cc rite now..

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
- no one

30. What was the last thing you ate?
- nasi lemak for breakfast this morning…hehe

31. Will you get married in the future?
- of course I do….

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
- forgot the tittle…huhu

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
- nope.. no feeling at all…haha

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- yesterday…

35. Are you currently depressed?
- yeah..dun know why…huhu

36. Did you cry today?
- nope. No more tears…hehe

37. Why did you answer and post this?
- coz I’ve been tagged….huhu

38. Tag 5 people who do this survey
- I just want tag 3 person only…Chanz, Wunny and Darkartz

to mr.ashabulz, harap anda berpuas hati...=) and kepada yang di'tag'..sila jawab soklan2 ni k//chow O_0

6 comments:

chanz said...

jawab soalan ni ke kalo kene 'tag'..? ok fine jek...hehe

lea said...

chanz : iye..jawab jer..selamat menjawab =)

aShaBuLz said...

hahahaha....amat berpuas hati!!! ngeh3....

nnt nak cari la siapa no.14 tuh..hehehe...jeng3...

lea said...

haha...
wokeyh..
cari jgn x cari...
=p

buzz said...

haha..dah jumpa no 14..wahaha

lea said...

dah jupe?
memang la senang je nak cari nu 14...ngeh3=p